Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Connecting the Driveway

January 12, 2008 - Went down to the property last week and got a few things done. Contacted VDOT and had a driveway connection approved and found out that all I have to do is drop a 12" diameter metal pipe and they will do the rest. I am going to get a 24 ft pipe to allow plenty of room for anyone entering or leaving the property. I will have to remove some trees as the driveway and the old access are not 100% in the easement. Pipe will cost $11 a foot, and I will have to transport it about a mile to the site. Started a zoning permit and got alot of the paperwork required to get a building permit. I have posted a picture of the cabin I would like to build so I can go down and spend weekends on the site to get some work done....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home