Sunday, July 27, 2008

Plumbing the walls...


Left Saturday about noon after loading 2000 pounds of lumber onto the trailer. I have about two loads left in the garage. I got to work under the tarp for most of the weekend and I stayed in the tent pictured above.


Most of the time was spend plumbing the walls using the laser level and a come-along I got from the local autoparts store. Once plumb, I installed all the 45 degree bracing.


Started framing the walls very early on Saturday and checked the fit of the windows. Pictured above is the back cabin wall. Still need some more framing, but rain was forecast and I wanted to get the tarp up before the storm hit.


Front wall window and the trailer in the backgraound with lumber that had to be unloaded.


Just before I recovered with the tarps.... It almost looks like I know what I am doing!

Left around 1pm and 20 minutes later I was driving through a major thunderstorm with Dime sized hail. May take next weekend off and take a break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home