Friday, May 2, 2008

Cabin is shipping soon...

Haven't had much cooperation with the weather for the past few weekends and it looks bad for this weekend too. The cabin has been paid for and will be arriving at my house on the morning of the May 15th. I am hiring a few people to help me unload it. There are two skids weighing 5000 lbs each and three 6"x6"x20' timbers. I will be the first delivery and there are approximately 40,000 lbs on the 48' trailer... With that much weight, there is no way it is going to back up into my driveway and ruin a recent paving job. Its only 75 feet from the road to the garage and we should be able to unload it in about an hour.

Depending on the weather, I may run down and finish the footer holes and see if I can get them inspected. Looks like it may be time to buy a trailer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home