Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beautiful weather...

Got up and loaded the trailer Saturday morning and headed to the property. Stopped at Lowe's and bought wood to create a new (temporary?) loft so I can finish the roof. I also bought a numeric keypad deadbolt.

Nailed the stairs in place since I have to use the door to get into the cabin now. Still need to create some footers to support the bottom of the risers.


Installed the deadbolt and locking door knob. Pretty cool deadbolt. I can enter up to 19 different codes so I can give out a combination to various friends and delete them if necessary.



Unloaded all the lumber for the siding and also dropped off the metal roof panels that have been sitting on the driveway for the past few months.




Came home early since I need to mow the lawn.

I am taking a week (9/29-10/3) from off from work off to get the roof completed. Hope that it doesn't rain the whole time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home